When it comes to your concrete pool resurfacing Webster, TX project, contact our team of swimming pool experts here at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite. Serving greater Houston, and the surrounding areas for over 40 years, we offer a vast range of pool services that revolve around gunite pools, plastering, remodeling, and more.
Get profound services from the experts here at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite!
We have a reputation for high-quality work and affordable prices, as well as prompt response times and professional conduct. No matter what you need for your pool, we’re the people to call.
With our unmatched team of experienced professionals, you can be sure that your pool will be in top condition in no time. Give us a shout today to find out more about our expert services and just what we can do for you!
Concrete Pool Resurfacing Webster, TX Done by Professionals
If you are looking for a professional company to resurface your concrete pool in Webster, TX, look no further than JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite. With decades of experience in the industry, we are the #1 choice for pool resurfacing services in the area.
Our team of experts is highly skilled and trained to handle all types of pool resurfacing projects, including concrete pool resurfacing. At every resurfacing job, we employ only the best materials and the most advanced techniques to ensure your pool is finished to perfection quickly and reliably.
When you choose JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite for your concrete pool resurfacing needs, you can rest assured that you will receive exceptional service from start to finish. Our team will work closely with you to understand your specific needs and preferences, and we will provide you with a personalized solution that meets your budget and timeline.
The Necessity of Concrete Pool Resurfacing
If you have a concrete swimming pool, then resurfacing is an essential part of your pool maintenance. A worn-out or cracked surface can be dangerous, reduce the aesthetic appeal of your pool, and even decrease its value. To keep your pool looking great for years to come, it’s important to know when and how to resurface your concrete pool.
Get a free quote on your concrete pool resurfacing Webster, TX project today!
First of all, let’s go over the importance of concrete pool resurfacing Webster, TX. Concrete pools are durable and have a long lifespan, but they can still wear out or get damaged over time. This is particularly true of older pools that were built before modern tools, equipment, and materials were available.
Luckily, concrete pool resurfacing can protect your pool and restore its appearance, so it looks like new again. Although you won’t need to resurface your pool very often, it’s still important to know when and how to resurface your pool correctly.
So, when do you need to resurface your concrete pool? If your pool has been around for a while, there’s a good chance it needs resurfacing.
This is particularly true if the surface has any cracks or leaks and if it’s beginning to show signs of wear and tear (even if it’s only cosmetic). Depending on how old your pool is and how much use it gets, you may want to resurface your pool every 10-15 years.
When you Need Rebar, Excavation, Tile, and Coping Swimming Pool Services- We Do it All!
Swimming pools are a great addition to any home, and they add value as well. Professional installation services that provide high-quality products and services are a must in order to make sure the job is done right, and the pool will last for years to come.
Aside from pool plastering and remodeling services, we provide some of the most common swimming pool services that are often needed to get the job done right, from rebar and excavation to tile and coping.
- Rebar: A swimming pool requires a lot of structural strength, and that means you need to use rebar as part of your concrete frame. Rebar is made from steel that has been welded together into long bars with ridges that run the length of them–these ridges are what give the bar its strength. The most common type of rebar is called epoxy-coated rebar because it’s covered by an epoxy coating that protects against corrosion.
- Excavation: This is the process of excavating out soil to create a hole for your swimming pool. In most cases, this will be done with an excavator or other large equipment (like a bulldozer), but some people prefer using shovels instead. You may also hear about “backfill,” which refers to filling in the empty space left after excavation with gravel or another material.
- Tile and Coping: When you think of swimming pools, tile is probably one of the first things that come to mind. Tile can add a lot to the design of your pool, and there are many different types to choose from. The coping around your swimming pool is what keeps water from getting into cracks or holes in the concrete. This is done by using a material that absorbs water, like stone.
Get the best resurfacing services for outdated pools that may have leaks and cracks.
We take pride in our workmanship and stand behind our services with a satisfaction guarantee. So, if you are looking for reliable and professional concrete pool resurfacing Webster, TX services, call JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite today!
Call Today to Get a Free Quote!
For many, having a swimming pool can make life easier and more enjoyable. Whether for leisure or exercise purposes, a swimming pool can provide year-round pleasure.
If you are in need of concrete pool resurfacing services, contact JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite. With decades of experience resurfacing concrete pools, we are undisputed experts in the industry.
With our team of skilled professionals, your pool will be in perfect condition in no time. Give us a call today to get a free quote on your concrete pool resurfacing Webster, TX project today!
Webster, TX Fun Facts:
- The first settlers in Webster arrived in the early 1800s and were primarily farmers.
- In the late 1800s, Webster was a stop on the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe Railroad.
- The City of Webster was incorporated in 1953.