If your pool has much to be desired, it might be time for some pool remodels Houston, TX. JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite has your back. Not only are we one of the most experienced pool remodeling teams in Houston, but we’re also one of the best. If you’re ready to give your poolside area a complete makeover, get in touch with our team to learn more about our pool remodeling services.
What is remodeling your pool like?
Remodeling and improving a current swimming pool is what pool remodeling is all about. This can include many changes and improvements, such as getting rid of old tiles, resurfacing the pool, adding new features, changing the pool equipment, and making the pool area look better and work better overall.
It depends on the homeowner’s wants and needs and what the exact scope of the pool remodeling job is. Adding a spa or hot tub, lighting or water features, upgrading the filtration system, and changing the pool’s layout are all popular ways to remodel a pool.
Time for Pool Remodels Houston, TX
The best thing about having a swimming pool is that you can swim whenever you want to cool off and rest. If you have a pool in your backyard, you can cool off in the summer without going to a public pool or the beach. Ultimately, having a swimming pool makes your outdoor area more beautiful and inviting. So when your swimming pool looks worse for wear, it’s time for pool remodels.
What are the reasons for pool remodels?
- Make it look better: One of the main reasons to update your pool is to make it look better. As time goes on, the tiles may get worn down, the color may fade, and the whole look may look old. When you rebuild your pool, you can choose new finishes, tiles, and a new surface that will make it look fresh and new.
- Fix problems with the structure: If your pool has any structural problems or leaks, updating is a good time to fix them. You can fix any cracks or leaks and make the pool’s base stronger to make sure it lasts and is safe.
- Make your pool more energy efficient: Older pools may have old equipment that uses more energy than it needs to. You can make your pool more energy-efficient by remodeling it and getting new equipment. This will lower your energy costs and have less of an effect on the world.
- Raise the value of your home: A restored pool can make your home worth a lot more. Potential buyers will want a well-designed and up-to-date pool, and it can help your home stand out in the market.
- Make it safer: Remodeling your pool can also make the area around it safer. To keep kids and pets safe, you can add things like pool covers, fences, or alarms. You can also make the lights around the pool better to keep people safe and make it easier to see when people are swimming at night.
In conclusion, remodeling a pool has many benefits, such as making it look better, making it work better, fixing any structure problems, saving energy, raising the value of your home, making it safer, and making it your own. With all of these benefits, it’s clear why redoing your pool can be a good idea.
Ways to Remodel Your Pool
You can change a lot about your pool to make it look better, work better, and be more fun overall. Here are some popular ideas for pool remodels:
- Resurfacing: The top of your pool can get worn, stained, or cracked over time. We can fix this. When you resurface, you take off the old finish and put on a new one, like plaster, rock, or a more modern option like aggregate or quartz. This could make your pool look new and new again.
- Adding Water Features: Include water features like fountains, waterfalls, and jets to make your pool look better. Putting them around your pool can make it feel more luxurious and create a calm atmosphere.
- Improving Pool Lighting: Adding or improving the lighting around your pool can make the area look and feel very different. LED lights are popular because they use little energy, last a long time, and come in many colors that can be used to set different themes and scenes.
- Installing a Spa or Hot Tub: If you have the room and the money, you might want to add a spa or hot tub to your pool area. This can make a different space for year-round relaxation, hydrotherapy, and fun.
- Update the Pool Deck: The pool decking is an important part of how your pool area looks and how it works. You can give your pool area a more cohesive and inviting look by resurfacing the deck or adding new materials like pavers, stamped concrete, or tiles.
- Upgrading Pool Equipment: If your pool equipment is old or not working well, you might want to think about getting new ones during the makeover. This can include putting in pumps, filters, and automatic systems that use less energy and make upkeep easier and cheaper.
- Adding Safety Features: Remodeling your pool is also a great chance to make it safer. For the safety of children and dogs around the pool, put up safety fences, covers, and alarms.
Remember that the choices you have for remodeling will depend on your budget, your tastes, and the state of your pool right now. Talking to a professional when updating your pool can help you figure out the best way to reach your goals.
Time to Renovate Your Pool
Pool renovations start by calling in the experts. When you notice something wrong with the tile coping or the plaster, it’s time for pool remodels. Even if your idea of a pool remodeling project is simple, JR Pools Plastering & Texas Gunite is here.
Houston, Texas Fun Facts:
- Houston is also called Space City.
- It’s home to NASA Mission Control the Johnson Space Center.
- The first word spoken on the Moon was “Houston.”