JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. is one of the best pool replastering companies The Woodlands, TX for replastering pools. We’re the best choice for all your pool remodeling and repair needs.
Why Should You Choose One of the Most Trusted Pool Replastering Companies The Woodlands, TX
At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., we do everything we can to make your dream come true. We know how important it is to keep your pool in good shape because we are one of the best pool replastering companies. Your pool is more than just a place to cool off; it’s a part of your home’s character and shows how you live.
Resurfacing your pool is what our team does best. It gives your pool a new, bright look. It includes taking off the old, worn-out finish and putting on a fresh layer of plaster. In addition to making your pool look better, this saves the concrete or gunite below.
Why Does Your Pool Plaster Disintegrate?
When you cover the concrete shell of your pool with pool plaster, it keeps water out. But, even though it’s strong, it can still get worn down. There are several things that can cause pool plaster to break down over time.
- Age: Everything has a normal life span, including plaster. A tiled pool that is well taken care of can usually last between 7 and 10 years. After this time, the plaster will start to break down naturally as it ages.
- Water Chemistry: Bad water chemistry is a major cause of pool walls falling apart. To keep the plaster safe, the pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and chlorine levels in the pool water need to be just right. Too much acidic water can wear away at the plaster, and too much basic water can cause scale to build up and damage the plaster.
- Quality of Materials and Workmanship: The quality of the materials used to make the plaster and the skill with which it was applied can greatly affect how long it lasts. Cracks, chips, or coloring can happen if the plaster mix isn’t mixed evenly or if it’s not put down correctly.
- Exposure to Elements: Pools that are coated that are left out in strong sunlight or extreme weather can break down more quickly.
When Should You Resurface Your Pool?
- Wear and Tear That Can Be Seen: As the pool gets older and is used more, the surface may start to show signs of wear like cracks, spots, and holes. It might be time to resurface your pool if the surface feels rough or builds up a white film.
- Pool Leaks: Plastering problems are often to blame for pool leaks. If your pool is losing water at a frightening rate, it could be because the plaster is cracked or broken and needs to be fixed right away.
- Decaying Appearance: If you’re sick of the way your current pool looks or want to make it look better to match new decorations in your backyard, pool resurfacing is a great choice.
What Makes Our Pool Replastering Company Unique?
- Technicians with Skills and Years of Experience: Our team is made up of craftsmen who have been rebuilding and fixing pools for decades. We put our knowledge and enthusiasm into every job, which is how we ensure the best service.
- Materials of Good Quality: We only use materials that are good quality and will last. Gunite is our first pick, a mix of cement, sand, and water that’s very strong and useful. It’s also easy to shape, so we can resurface your pool exactly how you want it.
- Techniques of the Moment: We keep up with the newest methods in the pool business to give our customers the best services possible. We offer different types of finishes besides the classic plaster. For example, we have polished aggregate and rock finishes that can make your pool shine even more.
- Attention to Detail: As the best pool replastering company in The Woodlands, TX, we do everything we can to surpass your expectations. In this way, perfect results and complete client happiness are guaranteed.
Resurfacing pools is what we do best, but that’s not all we can do. There is no part of pool repair and upgrading that we can’t do.
Are you thinking about remodeling your pool? Would you like a beautiful waterfall, a warm jacuzzi, or a handmade sun shelf to relax on? We can change the way your pool looks and works to meet your new wants and tastes. We can change the pool’s form or depth or make it look better.
Problems with operations can be a pain. We promise to fix any problems with your pool quickly and correctly. You can count on our hassle-free repair service whether you need to fix broken tools, find a leak, or fix a problem with the structure.
We can replace your pool tiles and coping with ones of your choice in color, pattern, and material if worn out or broken. Fresh tiles can make a big difference in how nice your pool looks.
Hire One of the Best Pool Replastering Companies
If you need one of the best pool replastering companies The Woodlands, TX, JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. is the best. We are sure we can give you an outdoor oasis you’ll love thanks to our unwavering dedication to excellence, our use of high-quality products, our team of experienced professionals, and our wide range of services.
Don’t settle for less than the best when you need to resurface your pool. Let us take care of your pool, and you’ll see how your ideas come to life. Get in touch with us immediately to learn more about our services. JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. can help you take care of your pool the way it should be.
Fun Facts About The Woodlands, TX:
- There are more than 200 miles of hiking and biking trails in this area, as well as several big forest preserves.
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands is one of the best amphitheaters in the world.
- The Woodlands is home to the headquarters of several Fortune 500 companies.