Finding the right pool resurfacing companies Friendswood, TX is important as you prepare for a backyard paradise next summer. JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. has just what you want, whether that’s a complete remodel of your pool or regular maintenance.
Pools are an essential part of your overall yard aesthetic. It’s important to go with a company that knows design, practicality, and maintenance. Having an old cracked pool is not only unsightly, but it can also potentially have harmful bacteria lurking inside. Making sure your pool is up to date by contacting us today will lower any risks you have of your family swimming in water you would not want them swimming in.
Consider upgrading the look of your plaster with a pebble finish. Out of all the pool resurfacing companies Friendswood, TX JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd. has the best options.
Pool Resurfacing Companies Friendswood, TX
With each passing day, your pool’s chemistry may be getting more and more out of balance. Our plastering services ensure that you won’t have to worry about this or bacteria any longer. JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. has various options that are sure to please you and your family.
Some top-rated add-on options include our Wet Edge products, such as Luna Quartz or Altima! Of course, even resurfacing your pool with the most common plaster finish known as marcite can give your pool the upgrade it needs. Sometimes simplicity is the best option.
While it may seem like a large undertaking to resurface your pool, we’ll take care of everything. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will happily answer your questions whenever you have any questions. We’re here to transform your vision of backyard paradise into a reality.
Some potential additions you could consider incorporating into your pool include:
- Pebble finishes – Pebbles are wonderful to have in your finish if you want a design reminiscent of nature. Instead of driving an hour or two to the nearest lake, you can step outside your backyard door and be transported to a lakeside resort. Wow!
- Wet Edge options – If you want something both durable and low-maintenance, then a Wet Edge pool finish is what you’re looking for.
- Tiles – You can add some tiles to give the design an extra pop. Their superior durability is another reason to consider using tiles for your pool.
- Tanning ledge – Wouldn’t it be nice to sit facing up in the water without worrying about constantly breathing in without breathing out to float? A tanning ledge is something we can easily add on when we go to resurface your pool. It’s always nice to have options.
- Fire or water feature – These elements are known for their beauty. Having a small fire going by the pool on a summer night will bring lasting memories for years to come. Imagine having what appears to be an outdoor fireplace safely burning while having a backyard barbeque at the same time. A water feature could include a fun waterfall you can swim under.
- Spa – Now this is pure luxury. Some summer nights may be cooler than others; you could even use this to warm up a bit on cold winter nights. Imagine the steam rolling above you while you avoid the cold in relaxing water.
With so many options, we’re sure to be able to help turn your imagined backyard paradise into a reality. Get inspired and take a look at some of our work. Then, call JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd. today to get started!
There’s nothing better than relaxing by the pool. It’s time you inquire about our pool services so you can have a little slice of backyard paradise next summer.
What Are Some Reasons You May Want to Resurface Your Pool?
Apart from general maintenance, there are some signs that can indicate that it’s time to resurface your beloved pool. These include:
- Staining – The pH balance changing from chemicals is one potential cause of staining. However, if the stains are green or red, you should be highly alert for possibly harmful algae.
- Falling material – After years of constantly using your pool, it can begin to cause surface material breakage. Once the first layer comes off, it will likely cause a domino effect. Other layers will fall until the pool is eventually not recognizable. That’s why you should look for pool resurfacing companies Friendswood, TX as soon as you see signs of this.
- Leaks – Every day that slips by with a leak in your pool will cost more money in the long run. This is because the leaks will constantly grow larger, unfortunately.
It’s generally recommended to maintain your pool surface about every eight to ten years, depending on the material used for your pool. Despite this, make sure you know the signs that a pool may need to be resurfaced if you want to take good care of your star of the backyard.
If you know you’re ready to update your pool, don’t wait for the summer to get going. Winter and early spring are the best times to resurface your pool so you can get maximum enjoyment out of your little slice of paradise by the time summer comes around. It will be here before you know it, so contact JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd. today!
There can be so much beauty embedded in a pool design. Have the summer of your life by finding the right pool resurfacing companies.
Resurface Your Pool With JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd!
We highly recommend revamping your swimming pool today with JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd. Not only can we assist with resurfacing, but we can also give you a complete pool renovation with our various options. You’ll bring the vision, and we’ll bring the work.
Whether your pool surface needs a little maintenance due to one of the signs or if too many years have passed by since you last got it resurfaced, JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd. will assist you every step of the way. Our various locations around Houston proudly serve Friendswood as well. Don’t hesitate to contact our helpful staff. Your search for the best pool resurfacing companies Friendswood, TX can end with us.
Fun Facts about Friendswood, TX
- There are 266 acres of green space in Friendswood!
- Over 10,000 people attend the city’s annual events.
- It was established in 1895 by two Quakers.