When you look out over your backyard, are you excited to see your pool? Does the azure blue water call to you or do you think things are just ho-hum? As time goes by, your outdoor water haven gets hit by weather, causing it to lose its luster. Instead of throwing up your hands in exasperation, why not consider a professional swimming pool renovation?
One of the easiest ways you can improve your dull backyard oasis is by updating different aspects of your pool. The experts at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. have the know-how and expertise to help you get the watery retreat of your dreams. Avoid settling for the same-ole, same-ole with a renovation project.
Areas to Focus on with a Swimming Pool Renovation
Not sure what you can do to enhance your pool area? The options are almost endless. Here are a few areas you can start your renovation with:
- Replace the Tile and Coping: One of the most important parts of your pool system is the tile and coping. It functions to keep water in and not falling behind the basin. It is also an easy type of fix that can liven up your pool. For example, you can choose to upgrade to a different coping edge or use flagstone or slate in the tiling.
- Change Up the Decking: The decking ties your pool into your home and landscape. If you have made changes to the exterior of your house, the backyard may stand out instead of enhancing your property. Changing the decking can create a fluid switch from outside to inside. You can consider a few different types of materials.
- Concrete is very common but it does not mean you are relegated to boring grey. Today’s concrete can be tinted in a variety of colors.
- Pavers give you optional looks like cobblestone, granite, tile, and bricks. This choice provides excellent flexibility and is a low cost option.
- Stone has an impressive assortment of shapes and sizes to choose from. Quartzite, sandstone, limestone, or travertine are just a few of the options.
- Retaining Walls: If you’ve noticed some erosion, a retaining wall can help move water away from your pool. It can also give you privacy or additional seating.
- Water Features: Add some additional enjoyment to your pool setting with a waterfall. Sitting near the gently churning water is a relaxing way to spend an evening.
- Spa: Instead of traveling to spend the day at a spa, make a 30-second commute to your private spa in your backyard. Let the hot water relax your aches and pains away.
Hire an Experienced Swimming Pool Renovation Contractor in Houston
Renew and rejuvenate your backyard into the oasis you intended it to be by hiring the experienced professionals from JR Pool Plastering & Gunite. Since the 1908s, we have worked with Houston area homeowners and contractors to rebuild, restore, and install swimming pools. Our team can make your dream a reality.
Call us at 713-729-5014 to speak with our team about renovating your pool or request a quote online.