If you have owned your pool for a length of time, it is easy to get bored with the current look. Thumb through an outdoor designing book and dozens of gorgeous pictures pop out showing pristine water with matching landscapes. It would be easy to think that the only way to get that look is to tear out your old construction and install a new one. That is far from true!
One of the easiest ways to improve your dull backyard oasis is by updating the decking surrounding it. The experts at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. have the expertise to help you get the perfect one of your dreams. Avoid settling for the ho-hum of plain concrete when you check out the new materials we offer.
Dazzling Deck Materials to Enhance Your Houston Pool
When you are considering a new look, remember that the sun shines down stronger towards mid-day. Scorching rays, especially in the summer, can warm up the deck considerably. The heat absorbed by the materials can burn bare feet in minutes. A bit of texture can help prevent slips as the surface gets wet. Lucky for you, we have choices beyond your imagination. Renovate your backyard retreat with a selection of materials, such as the ones below.
- Concrete—Common concrete offers a smooth, uncomplicated look. No longer are you stuck with dull, industrial The variety of tints available may surprise you. Concrete can be customized and tailored to suit your needs. It is easy to maintain and relatively inexpensive to install.
- Pavers—Interlocking pavers offer a more attractive alternative. Get looks like cobblestone, granite, tile, and bricks. This choice provides excellent flexibility and is a low-cost option.
- Stone—If you love the outdoors, nothing is as naturally beautiful as stone. The assortment of shapes and sizes is impressive. Choose from quartzite, sandstone, limestone, or travertine.
- Unglazed Tiles—With unglazed tiles, you can meld the outdoors with the indoors by carrying it from outdoors into an indoor patio. Find tiles that have a “tooth,” or texture to prevent slipping and sliding.
- Brick—Bricks can enhance the look of an aquatic retreat in a historic They are durable and easy to maintain. Keep in mind that if moss is allowed to grow on wet bricks, they can become slippery, so take care.
- Wood—Leave any thoughts of regular treated pine from your local home improvement store out of your mind. Today’s lumber includes exotic woods like Brazilian Ipe. Beautiful and expensive, wood gives your area a warm, natural appeal. You can even choose durable, sturdy artificial wood as an alternative.
Choose a Trusted Renovation Contractor in Houston
Making your splash zone look new again is simple. Our experienced professionals have many ways to turn your dream into a beautiful reality. Since the 1980s, JR Pool Plastering has served the Houston area with renovations and installations. We can help you bring your backyard oasis back to life with a new look in little time.
Call us at 713-729-5014 to speak with our team about renovating your pool or request a quote online.