The best vacations can range from expensive to exotic, once-in-a-lifetime trips to simple “staycations” in the lap of familiar comforts. If you are unfamiliar with what the word means, it is a blend of the word “stay” and “vacation.” The idea is to enjoy your holidays in the coziest place—your home. When you need a break from office, nothing beats relaxing in your own private space with a dip in your backyard pool. That is unless your backyard leaves a lot to be desired!
Take a moment to walk around and look at your backyard. Do you like what you see? When was the last time you had it resurfaced? There is no reason to stop short at plastering. Think about all the other options available to make it more appealing. How about water features, lighting, retaining walls, or redesigning the swimming area? Set your imagination free! If that’s challenging, let us do the thinking for you. Our remodeling experts can help you make your home the oasis of your dreams.
Take Your Backyard from Drab to Fab
Ready to take your property to the next level and be the envy of your neighbors? Check out these ideas to create your ideal retreat:
- Water Features: Have you always wanted to visit the Hawaiian Islands and sit beneath those tropical waterfalls, watching the sunset? Why not make your wish come true? Create a natural-look with a delightful waterfall attached to your little oasis. Enlist the kids to serve you iced tea while you lounge around taking in the gentle sounds of water splashing around you.
- Retaining Wall: Retaining walls are not only utilized as a barrier but also as a privacy fence or backdrop for a new resort-style outdoor shower. Hang flowers or ivy on your wall or use it to as a barricade to create a separate seating area. Only you can determine what is best.
- Mood Lighting: Create mood effects with various types of lighting. Use torches, dimming lights, or color-changing lamps to create different effects around your deck.
- Comfortable Seating: Now is a great time to get new lounge chairs with colorful cushions. You can even add a new barbeque grill for family gatherings.
- Think Safety: It pays to put safety first. Add a fence to keep others out of an unsupervised area. Want Rover to join in? Add a pet ramp.
- Pool Remodeling: No amount of aesthetics can fix an area that needs attention. Broken and cracked tiles need replacement. Plaster needs to be changed or repaired. Decks benefit from a facelift to enhance the overall setting. Today’s outdoor enhancements include a variety of options and shades. You can mix or match to blend your water pond with the hues of your home’s overall look or make it stand out.
Contract a Trusted Houston Company
For more than 30 years, our experts at JR Pool Plastering have brightened up the Houston area with redesigning and installation. Our crew knows how to elevate a simple backyard into a “staycation” haven.
Call us at 713-729-5014 to speak with our team about pool remodeling in Houston or request a quote online.