Great news, Houston! JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. has teamed up with pool financing solution specialists Lyon Financial. Now, you can get approved for a renovation loan quickly and easily. With Lyon Financials’ flexible financing, you can afford to make the pool of your dreams a reality.
Summer is the perfect time to take the plunge and add a swimming pool to your home. However, this significant home improvement can come with a hefty price tag. If you’re considering your options financing services to help build a pool, JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. has got you covered.
Financing Options for Building a Swimming Pool
As your preferred pool builder, we care about the well-being of your pool. From minor repairs to pool remodeling, our pool technicians can restore it to its former glory. Plus, our partners at Lyon Financial can offer a wide range of benefits with its pool financing solutions.
- Terms up to 25 years
- Loans up to $200,000
- Electronic documents for fast approvals
- Low, fixed rates
- No consulting fees
- No equity or appraisals required
- No prepayment penalties
No matter the terms you’re looking for, Lyon Financial has the perfect solution for you. Ready to get started?
Continue browsing through our website, or simply give us a call to learn more about our partnership with Lyon Financial.
Qualifying for Pool Loans Now Made Easy
For many people, the idea of qualifying for a pool loan can seem daunting. After all, there are so many factors to consider. However, with just a bit of research and some insider tips, you can make the process a whole lot easier. Here are a few essential tips you should consider before applying for a pool loan.
- Have a Clear Vision for Your Backyard Pool- Before you even start the application process, it’s imperative to have a clear vision for your backyard pool. This will help us determine whether or not your pool renovation project is feasible.
- Have a Good Credit Score- It’s important to have a good credit score if you want to qualify for a pool loan. A high credit score means that you’re a responsible borrower. If you have poor credit, we may be unable to approve you for a pool loan.
- Have the Means to Pay Back a Pool Loan- If you’re approved for a pool loan, you’ll need to have the means to pay it back. Many pool loans come with a fixed interest rate and a monthly payment. Make sure you can cover the entire cost of your pool renovation project.
Oftentimes, a pool loan can be a hassle to acquire and process. We want to make the entire process as seamless as possible for you. Our goal is to create a backyard paradise that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Use our Pool Loan Calculator to Get Started!
Not only can a swimming pool add great value to your home, but it can also provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment. And with the right lenders, you can turn your dreams of owning a pool into a reality.
Use the pool loan calculator to see if getting a pool loan is the right choice for you. The loan calculator will take into account the total loan amount, down payment, interest rate, and amortization period in years.
When it comes to choosing a pool building company to renovate your pool, you want to be sure they have the profound experience and essential knowledge to get the job done right.
For over 33 years, JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. has provided high-quality pool renovation services to homeowners in Houston, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
We are boastful of our abilities to provide the ultimate customer service and work closely with our clients to create a pool that exceeds their expectations.