As the most trusted company for swimming pool plaster repair 77019, JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. knows how important your pool is to your lifestyle.
Pools aren’t just fun places to hang out; they’re also an important part of your home that makes it look better and raises its value. When it gets cracks, changes color, or feels rough, you need the help of a professional to bring it back to its former glory. We are experts at fixing kitchen sinks, but let’s talk about one of our most important services: fixing plaster in swimming pools.
What We Offer for Swimming Pool Plaster Repair 77019
When it comes to swimming pool plaster repair, we know that each of our clients has different wants and goals. As a result, one of our main skills is finding personalized ways to fix things. Before starting the repair process, our team of skilled techs talks to clients to find out what they need. So, we can make sure that our services fit the wants of each swimming pool.
We can resurface and redo the inside of your pool if the plaster is old and worn, giving it a fresh, new look. Don’t worry about the rough and cracked surfaces that make it hard for you and your family to use your pool.
At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., we are all about bringing back old beauty and making sure your pool stays as beautiful as the day you put it in.
Sad that the plaster in your pool is disintegrating? At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., we know that devaluation can be frustrating and cause worry. Plaster is very important because it makes a waterproof seal over the pool’s structure.
Why does pool plaster disintegrate?
Several things could cause the plaster on your pool to fall apart, and we’ve listed the most usual ones below:
- Wear and tear from age and use: Most of the time, it’s because the pool is old. Pool plaster usually lasts between 5 and 14 years, based on how well it is taken care of, how often it is used, and how well the chemicals in the pool are balanced. Plaster naturally wears away after many years of use. It often starts with small cracks before it starts to peel or chip away.
- Pool chemistry is unbalanced: It’s important to keep the right pH balance in your pool. When pool water is too acidic, it can eat away at the plaster and make it break down quickly. On the other hand, water that is very alkaline can cause scale to build up, which softens the plaster and speeds up its breakdown.
- Poor construction: If the plaster was applied poorly during construction or an earlier repair, it could cause the building to fall apart quickly. This usually happens when a pool contractor mixes too much cement with too much water or doesn’t spread the plaster properly.
- Stormy weather: Pool plaster can fall apart faster when it is exposed to bad weather for too long. In particular, freezing weather can cause plaster to crack because water expands as it moves through the pool’s base.
- Not keeping the water level right: If the water level isn’t always the same, the plaster that is visible may start to crack and crumble because the temperature changes quickly and the plaster dries out.
Our Other Services
Even though swimming pool plaster repair 77019 is our specialty, we offer more than just fixes. We can also resurface your pool and remodel it. We know that a simple fix might not always be enough to bring your pool back to life.
When this happens, you can use our pool remodeling services to give your pool a whole new look. We can make big changes to the size, depth, and look of your pool by remodeling it. Whether you want to add a spa, a beach entry, a tanning shelf, or water features, our team of experts has the skills and knowledge to give you amazing results.
On the other hand, our pool resurfacing services might be a better fit if your pool’s plaster is coming loose, the surface is cracked, or the water is a different color.
Pool resurfacing can change the shape and color of your pool in a big way, making it look like it’s brand new. Resurfacing means taking off the old surface, getting it ready for a new layer of plaster, and then putting on the new layer of plaster. You can choose from a wide range of high-quality materials and finishes to fit your style and tastes.
Why Choose JR Pool Plastering and Texas Gunite Ltd.
As experts in swimming pool plaster repair, our main goal is to make sure that the customer is happy. We don’t just want to fix or remodel your pool; we want to build long-term relationships with our customers. We do this by keeping up a high level of professional service, listening to your desires, and giving you solutions that work.
Get Swimming Pool Plaster Repair From An Established Company Like Ours
As with any other part of your home, swimming pools need care and attention. A swimming pool that isn’t kept up well can become a health risk, lose its aesthetic value, and have a big effect on the general value of your property.
At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., we offer a wide range of repair services, such as swimming pool plaster repair, pool resurfacing, and pool renovation, to turn your swimming pool from an eyesore into a relaxing haven.
We’re the best place to go if you need trusted help with swimming pool plaster repair. Whether it’s a crack in the pool, a stain, or rough spots, we have the tools, knowledge, and drive to fix it.
Contact us or visit our Houston location if you want the best swimming pool plaster repair has to offer. Our team is ready and excited to help you get your property’s best feature back: a lively, well-kept swimming pool.
Remember that it’s not enough just to have a pool; you need to have one that is always fun, beautiful, and relaxing. You can count on us to help you do that!
Fun Facts About River Oaks, TX:
- River Oaks has big mansions, fancy condos, and high-end shopping areas, which makes it a good place for wealthy people to live and do business.
- The unique Cinderella-themed playground at River Oaks Park, which is also called Pumpkin Park, is a big hit with kids.
- River Oaks is known for having a wide range of different kinds of buildings, from traditional Tudor, Colonial, and Georgian homes to more modern and innovative designs.