JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. is happy to be one of the best pool replastering companies Lake Jackson, TX. We offer the best pool services in the area. We are experts at remodeling and fixing things, and we can help you get your pool area back to how it looked before. We are dedicated to working with you to get great results that make the most of your outdoor living space, no matter the project’s details.
We are known for providing excellent customer service and great workmanship, making us the go-to pool remodeling experts. We specialize in full pool remodels and fixes and have a perfect track record of meeting our clients’ specific needs and styles. We’re proud of the fact that we can turn old, worn-out pools into stylish, up-to-date works of art. Call us today at our Houston location to get started; you can also check out our neat blog.
The Best Choice Among Pool Replastering Companies Lake Jackson, TX
We’ve been changing how pools are remodeled for over 30 years. We make sure that your pool replastering project goes off without a hitch by combining years of hands-on knowledge with a strong commitment to quality.
We give our clients strength by giving them many choices and working with them to understand their needs and preferences. As part of our services, we can fix and restore buildings in a wide range of styles, from traditional to modern, simple to fancy. With a team of hardworking professionals, we offer the best service, which is why clients keep coming back to us when they need to fix up their pools.
Why Should You Hire Us to Remodel and Fix Your Pool?
We are different from other pool replastering companies Lake Jackson, TX because we know that every customer has different needs and wants. So, at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd, we offer services that can be changed to fit any pool repair job.
Our team of experts has years of experience and a lot of information that helps them solve even the most difficult cases that come our way. We deal with spa spillways, skimmers, installing tiles, fixing gunite, and renovations, and we do all of this while upholding the greatest standards in the business.
We are one of the most reliable pool replastering companies, and we know how to make your pool look beautiful again. Our replastering services will give your pool a whole new look, which is a great return on your investment.
When you replaster, you take off the old plaster and put on a new layer to make a smooth, nice-looking, long-lasting finish. It gives your pool a new look, which makes it more appealing and fun to use. Our highly trained and experienced staff gives us top-notch results, and we only use the best materials to give your pool a perfect finish.
What Is the Purpose of Your Pool Plaster?
Pool plaster goes on top of the concrete shell of a swimming pool and keeps water out. It is necessary for a swimming pool to be structurally sound, work properly, and look good. This coating keeps the concrete pool shell from getting wet and makes the surface smooth and easy for swimmers.
While there are different kinds of pool plaster, the most popular one is made from white Portland cement and crushed marcite (Calcium Carbonate). When you mix these things, you get a strong finish that won’t get damaged by water, pool chemicals, or the weather.
- It works as a barrier to keep water out: Pool plaster seals off your pool’s concrete and steel structure, keeping water from building up and causing damage over time.
- Makes the pool look better: Plaster makes the pool look better overall, making it look shiny and attractive.
- It’s comfortable: a properly plastered pool floor is smooth so that you won’t get cuts or scrapes.
How does your pool plaster disintegrate?
The plaster around a pool can start to fall apart over time, even with the best care. There are several things that can cause your pool plaster to wear down:
- Imbalanced or wrong water chemistry: If the water chemistry in your pool isn’t balanced or right, it can take away the plaster over time. High amounts of acidity or alkalinity can change the color of things, make them scale, and make the surface rough.
- Use of harsh chemicals: If you use strong chemicals too much, the plaster may break down faster. Other acids, like chlorine and muriatic acid, can wear away at the surface, making it thin, rough, and pitted.
- Damage from age and use: Plaster can break down and wear out over time, just like any other material. Usually, pool plaster lasts between 10 and 15 years, but this depends on the type of plaster used and how well it is taken care of.
- Mineral and algae buildup: Sections that pool can get algae and mineral deposits that can eat away at the plaster if they aren’t cleaned and kept regularly.
- Use of the pool: Another thing that can damage the plaster is heavy and frequent use of the pool. If you drag heavy pool furniture across the floor of the pool or use sharp items, you can damage the plaster directly.
There are many other services we offer besides pool replastering. We can do everything for you, including replacing tiles, coping, changing the depth of the pool, reshaping it, and adding special features like waterfalls and spas. Each job is done with the utmost professionalism and care to make sure the customer is completely satisfied.
Get In Touch With One of the Best Pool Resurfacing Companies In Houston!
We care about your happiness at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. Our main goal is to make sure you have a smooth, stress-free experience. We work hard and with a lot of love to give you a remodeled pool that looks great and works well that you can enjoy for many years.
We are the only people you need to talk to if you want to clean up your pool, keep it from having problems, or just find out more about its state. We are one of the best pool replastering companies in Lake Jackson, TX, and we can’t wait to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.
Let’s make your dream pool come true. Call us at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd right now.
Fun Facts About Lake Jackson, TX:
- The town of Lake Jackson was created in 1941 as a company town for people who worked for the Dow Chemical Company.
- It was named for an oxbow lake with the same name, Lake Jackson.
- Lake Jackson used to be called “The City of Enchantment.”