At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., one of the most important services we offer is swimming pool plaster repair 77024. Our business has a strong reputation in Texas for resurfacing pools in a high-quality way. With more than 20 years of experience, we work hard to make sure each job impresses customers and goes above and beyond what they expect.
Swimming Pool Plaster Repair 77024: What You Need to Know
Many things can go wrong with a swimming pool, such as discoloration, surface cracks, stains, and chipping. Most of these problems are caused by old plaster, which is often exposed to harsh weather and chemical changes in the pool water. If you don’t take care of these problems, they can cause your upkeep costs to go up and your pool to last a lot less time.
The answer to these common pool issues is swimming pool plaster repair. The process includes taking off the damaged plaster, cleaning the surface of the pool, and then putting on a new layer of plaster. The goal is not only to make your pool look new again but also to make it last longer and work better.
JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. Offers a Range of Services
At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., we deal in more than just plaster repair for pools in 77024. We know that each pool and customer has different needs, which is why we customize our services to meet those needs.
- Pool Remodeling: Whether you want to make your pool look more current or you need to fix it up because of wear and tear, our pool remodeling services are sure to meet your needs. We work with different types of pools and can improve their looks and functions to meet current standards and fashions.
- Pool Resurfacing: Depending on your needs, we use a variety of resurfacing products. Every material, from standard white plaster to quartz or premium pebble finishes, is put on with care and precision to make a perfect finish.
- Spa Additions: Adding a spa to your pool area can give your family and friends a place to relax. We can help you add a good spa that goes well with your pool and the rest of your backyard’s landscaping.
- Pool Replastering: Over time, your pool may need more than just a patch. All of our efforts to re-plaster your pool are aimed at bringing back its beauty and strength.
- Pool Decking: The area around your pool is just as important as the pool itself. Our decking changes can make your pool area look nicer and make it safer by making the surfaces less likely to slip.
- Tile and Coping: Pool tiles that are dirty or broken can make your pool look a lot less nice. We can give your pool a new look by covering it with high-quality tiles.
Don’t forget that we don’t build pools. Instead, we only focus on improving buildings that are already there and offering services that can’t be beaten, like swimming pool plaster repair 77024.
Why Does Pool Plaster Disintegrate?
Homeowners are proud of their swimming pools because they look nice and have benefits that last for a long time. But as time goes on, these beautiful buildings often run into problems, such as the walls falling apart. This problem not only makes the pool look bad but also makes it less useful and less safe for the people who use it.
Plaster in a pool acts as a waterproof shield to protect the concrete shell underneath. However, the harsh conditions beneath can be hard on pool plaster and cause it to break down or fall apart over time. This falling apart shows up in different ways, such as the plaster flaking, chipping, or breaking.
What are the factors of pool disintegration? Some include:
- Age: The age of the pool is one of the main reasons why the plaster starts to fall apart. Like most building materials, pool plaster ages and wears out over time, which can lead to cracks, chips, or even more serious structural problems.
- Wrong chemical balance: If the chemicals in your pool water are out of whack, it can cause the plaster to fall apart. For example, if your pool has a lot of acid or a low pH level, it can eat away at the plaster and cause it to weaken and fall apart over time. On the other hand, high levels of alkalinity or pH can cause calcium to form crystals, which can lead to scale buildup that can also damage plaster.
- Bad Work: If you don’t do a good job installing your pool plaster the first time, it will last a lot less time. Plaster can fall apart if the right amounts of cement, sand, and water are not mixed together or if the wrong troweling methods are used.
- Misuse of Pool: Unexpected damage can be caused by rough play, misuse, or accidents in your pool. This can lead to dents, chips, or scratches, which can cause the plaster to break down and fall apart.
Why Should You Choose JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd.?
It can be hard to figure out who to hire to fix or remodel your pool. But this choice is easy to make with JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd. We’ve been doing great work in Texas for years, from simple pool plaster fixes to complex pool remodels. This has helped us develop our skills.
We think that the best way to build strong relationships with our clients is to talk to them. We keep you informed at every step of the project. Our team of experts stays up-to-date on the latest trends in the business and uses new methods to get great results. We also believe in giving services that are worth the money so you can get the best while staying within your budget.
As the best company for swimming pool plaster repair, we only hire the best experts who handle every job with the utmost professionalism. Our swimming pool plaster repair services are guaranteed to satisfy customers.
In the end, we are more than just a company that does swimming pool plaster repair. We are your partners in maintaining and improving your valuable property. Reach out to us today at our Houston location and let’s get started on making your pool look and work better.
Fun Facts About Bunker Hill Village, TX:
- Bunker Hill Village is one of the six independent cities that form the Memorial Villages, located in the western part of Harris County, Texas.
- Predominantly residential in nature, Bunker Hill Village is known for its sprawling homes and estates which enjoy municipal services such as zoning ordinances.
- Bunker Hill Village falls within the Spring Branch Independent School District, home to highly ranked schools that consistently receive excellent ratings.